Tech Lead – Backend (Python)
I’m working with one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Property market, and they’re scaling their engineering team! As a Lead Backend Engineer, you’ll be working with a highly motivated team to take part in improving how customers are treated in the property space!
As an experienced Senior/Lead Backend Engineer, you’ll be working in a cross-functional team, applying fundamental engineering to overcome challenges and your day would look a bit like this;
- Working on API integrations and backend systems to ensure seamless user experiences
- Manage shipping of high-quality products from design to deployment
- Develop and support scalable backend services, including applications, new integrations, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Mentor and guide junior team members, and assist in
- Take ownership of writing technical documentation of code and algorithms
- Design, build and maintain APIs
- Ensure scalable, secure and fault-less microservice architecture efficient data pipelines
- Extensive experience in Python and Django
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience mentoring and leading a team
They’re looking for a go-getter, someone who has isn’t afraid to use their skills and experience to participate in mentoring and guiding team members, as well as designing the system architecture and databases to ensure scalability and reliability.
This role is full-remote, for anyone in the UK and EU.