Recruiting or a new product tam that is working on environmental data processing for Net Zero.
You will be working on our document intelligence product, which helps business to extract information and intuition from all of their unstructured data. You will help in the development of deep learning models that work on visual and textual data, and build tooling and infrastructure to deploy and maintain models in our cloud environment.
It is all about using the right tool for the job, mindset and attitude are key for them. Important that you have a key interest in Machine Learning and AI.
- Previous experience in a Software Engineering role (allowances made for exceptional candidates)
- Excellent knowledge of a modern high-level language (Python, Go, Java C++)
- Knowledge of cloud environments and development
- Committed to producing and maintaining high quality code with lots of -ilities (maintainability, testability, reusability etc.)
- Understand that testing, deploying and maintaining features is as important as developing them
- Knowledge of the modern software engineering toolkit (containerisation, cloud-native development, CI/ CD)
- Budget for personal development
- Private Health
- Mental health and wellbeing classes