I’m working with a fast-growing fintech company, looking for a Senior Data engineer to join them on their mission on the accessibility and service of technology. Their innovative model delivers not only great benefits for the customers, but also for the environment.
Working with cross-functional teams that share a passion in this mission and of course the product, you will help develop new products, major features and change the industry.
Your responsibilities will be
- Own the on-going technical delivery and improvement of their data platform, building innovative products from scratch, using the latest and greatest technology.
- Transforming raw data from multiple sources into useful data systems, improving data quality and its overall accessibility.
- You will develop and test architectures to enable data extraction and transformation for predictive modelling.
- Experience in Data Engineering, implementing data lakes and pipelines in the cloud.
- Extensive experience using Python, SQL, ETL, ELT (ideally BigQuery) and ideally Airflow
- Experience in supporting the conducting of large-scale data projects.
- Favour working on usable MVP’s and improving technology solutions.
- Database creation and maintenance