Senior Backend Engineer
I’m working with one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Property market, and they’re scaling their engineering team! As a Senior Backend Engineer, you’ll be working with a highly motivated team to take part in improving how customers are treated in the property space!
As an experienced Backend Python Engineer, you’ll be working in a cross-functional team, applying fundamental engineering to overcome challenges and your day would look a bit like this;
- Working on API integrations and backend systems to ensure seamless user experiences
- Manage shipping of high-quality products from design to deployment
- Design or redesign the information architecture of the platform, to ensure performance improvement, maintainability and reducing bugs.
- Develop and support scalable backend services, including applications, new integrations, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Extensive experience in Python
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Payment processing software (Stripe/Mangopay)
They’re looking for a go-getter, someone who has isn’t afraid to use their skills and experience to participate in designing the system architecture as well as build and manage containers and databases to ensure scalability and reliability.
This role is full-remote, for anyone in the UK and EU.