An award-winning travel company who specialising in the most amazing boutique holiday destinations are recruiting for PHP Developer to join their team. They are one of the few travel companies who are hiring, they have a excellent strategy for growth so it’s a great time to be joining them.
This role is fully remote, their team works across the UK and in Europe, so they have a truly diverse and global workforce.
They have currently 16 in the Tech team, but are hiring across development & DevOps, so you will work with a talented team who want to work with the latest tools.
- Commercial experience working with PHP in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with either Laravel or Symfony
- MySQL Experience
- Worked in Agile / Scrum teams ??
- Nice to haves: RabbitMQ, Microservices exp, Golang, NodeJS, GraphQL
- Annual training budget
- Free holiday once a year & other travel benefits
- Charity day each year
- Sabbatical allowed after 3 years of service
- Team events held. ??
For more info please send your CV straight away, they are looking at candidates from all levels so please get in touch.