Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes) – Fully Remote
My client is an exciting ecommerce company with excellent strategy for growth. They have a fully agile team and excellent engineers; it is a great environment to learn in. They are the hotel website, booking service and travel company specialising in finding95992124 the world’s most inspiring boutique hotels.
This role is the Lead DevOps engineer in an AWS hosted environment. You will be contributing to the development and operation of all online e-commerce systems, back-end system and API integrations with 3rd Parties and growing and leading the DevOps Team.
The DevOps Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes) will need:
- Team leadership and mentoring junior engineer’s
- Experience in an AWS hosted environment AWS (EC2, ELB, VPC, AutoScaling, etc)
- Experience with RDS – MySQL/Aurora
- Experience with Linux
- Skills with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps tooling like Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Git/Gitlab, Nginx
- Scripting in either of Python or Bash