I’m currently searching for a well-experienced Engineering specialist, with a touch of Data Science and AI for one of the hottest Start-ups in Europe making a different in the world of logistics powered by AI with the latest, and greatest tech ensuring flexible and scalable solutions, and it’s like any nothing you’ve seen in the tech industry!
As the Engineering Manager, you will lead and grow a diversely skilled team to deliver world-class solutions through partnering with the product team and define their roadmap vision with a large focus on optimization!
With a track record in delivering real data science features, and getting your hands dirty building a system from scratch, you’ll be taking part in;
- Lead the build and deployment of optimization algorithmic solutions
- Managing the operational research and delivery for maintenance of algorithms
- Managing and coaching a team of Data Scientists/Engineers and Software Engineers
- Leading the deployment in SaaS software in a CI/CD environment
- Managing the delivery of modern applications in AWS
- Managing and supporting the development of data architecture, models and pipelines
Along with experience in the driving performance and optimization, ideally in the above setting you will need;
- Proven track record of creating and managing high performing teams with experience in optimization problems, Information retrieval, Machine Learning, Deep Learning or similar technologies
- Track record of coaching & training juniors/mids to leads
- Experience in delivering real data science features in a cloud context
This is an amazing opportunity in to boost AI in the world of supply chain, and with the possibility to influence technologies in a greenfield environment, this opportunity is perfect for a collaborative, adaptable and forward-thinking Data professional, looking to get their hands dirty on an early-stage project!