Data Science Manager
I’m looking for a well-experience Data Science specialist to work with one of the hottest Start-ups in Europe making a different in the world of logistics powered by AI with the latest, and greatest tech! With flexible and scalable solutions, it’s like any other technology!
As the Data Science Manager, you will lead and grow a diversely skilled team to deliver world-class solutions through partnering with the product team and define their roadmap vision!
With a track record in delivering real data science features, and getting your hands dirty building a system from scratch, you’ll be taking part in;
- Managing high performing teams in optimization problems and information retrieval, including sourcing and hiring candidates
- Deploying and maintaining optimization algorithmic solutions, supporting hosted solutions across multiple industries
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business to understand their business needs, turn them into technical requirements for the team and ensure projects are completed accurately
- Develop a capability strategy for Data Science and Analytics across the business that drives optimal business performance.
In order to be successful, you’ll need proven experience in the following:
- Experience designing Data Science deliveries, planning projects and leading a team, (incl. coaching and training juniors/mids to become leads)
- Experienced with deploying software and data systems, as well as distributed computing, preferably including working with AWS/Azure, the Elastic stack and Kubernetes
- Detailed knowledge on a range of AI techniques (e.g. supervised and un-supervised machine learning techniques, deep learning, graph data analytics, statistical analysis, time series, geospatial, NLP, sentiment analysis, pattern detection, etc.)
This is a fantastic greenfield project, in a flexible hybrid-remote working model in a fantastic team!