I’m currently recruiting for a talented Data Engineer to join a fantastic Prop-Tech company, bringing a next-generation solution to digital property financing, with the aim to provide a world-class service to homeowners in the UK.
With the power to drive insightful data through fault-tolerant systems and solutions, you will work as the first Data Engineer with a track record in designing, building and implementing production data pipelines closely with the analytics team and perform in the following
- Maintaining and improving core data infrastructure as well as ETL framework
- Supporting and managing the implementation of data visualization
- Automate business processes, and develop analytical solutions to create a first-class customer experience
- Own the on-going technical delivery and improvement of their data platform
- Building innovative products from scratch, using the latest and greatest technology.
- Transforming raw data from multiple sources into useful data systems, improving data quality and its overall accessibility.
- You will develop and test architectures to enable data extraction and transformation for predictive modelling.
Along with experience in the driving performance and optimization, ideally in the above setting you will need;
- Experience in Data Engineering, implementing data lakes and pipelines in the cloud (ideally GCP)
- Extensive experience using Python, SQL, ETL, ELT (ideally BigQuery)
- Experience in supporting the conducting of large-scale data projects.
- Favour working on usable MVP’s and improving technology solutions.
A fantastic hybrid remote opportunity in the heart of London, you will have a strong involvement in building a fantastic data function in a promising tech start-up, with access to;
- 25 days’ holiday (incl. Bank holidays)
- A great share option scheme
- Annual training and development budget
- Free breakfast, snacks & fresh fruit
- Regular team socials and events