I am looking for a mid-senior UX Designer role within a growing team in central London. My client works within the publishing sector, you’ll join a small, passionate team. As an UX designer you will drive decisions on design, navigation and user journeys.
Skills / Experience
– Experience as a UX Designer!
– Able to lead projects and work autonomously
– Able to work within a start-up environment, to drive decisions forward.
– Great attention to detail, able to design big picture visions as well as smaller visions.
– Facilitate user research into fast paced product development.
– Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
– Experience working with visual design, developers, editors and product managers.
This is for a contract position for a minimum of 3 months, please apply for immediate review.
Please register your CV with us below in order to apply for this role: