We are seeking to recruit an experienced Linux System Administrator to assist with the continued expansion of a VPN server network, internal system requirements and to work on a series of innovative projects. As an Systems Administrator, you will be working alongside some great engineers and working with systems used by tens of thousands of people every day around the world. If this is the sort of challenging environment which interests you, then we want to hear from you!
As a Linux Systems Administrator, you would be working closely with back end developers, lead system architect and current system admin. You would be joining an organised team with plenty of interesting work on the roadmap.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Linux servers (Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS)
- VPN software administration
- Web server administration (Apache, Nginx)
- Writing shell scripts (Bash, Perl, PHP, Python etc.) to accomplish day to day system administration task
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in linux system administration
- A clear understanding of the Internet working principles and concepts
- Strong telecommunication background (like hosting provider, datacenter, ISP or mobile phone operator company)
- Hands-on experience with VPN protocols and tools – OpenVPN, IPSec, L2TP, PPTP
- Good communication skills (to communicate with the partners)
- Database administration skills (MySQL, MariaDB)
It would be a bonus if you have or know about:
- RIPE/ARIN interaction procedures
- Amazon web services (Cloudfront, Elastic Compute Cloud, Route 53, Amazon Linux) administration
- Virtual environment experience (KVM virtualization, XEN, OpenVZ, VMware)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- High availability web solutions
- Highload web projects
- GeoIP services
What’s On Offer?
- Seriously nice offices in Soho
- You can have whatever equipment and tools you need to do your job properly
- Fresh fruit, the odd lunch/night out
- Bean bags and a pool table (with an active inter-office league)
Offering competitive salaries and generous bonuses based on performance as well as private health insurance and pensions. This is a great opportunity to work on products used by thousands of consumers all over the world in different environments – making the work challenging, exciting and rewarding.
Apply for the position System Administrator
Please register your CV with us below in order to apply for this role: