Senior iOS Engineer
We are recruiting for a Google Certified Development Agency; you will get the chance to work on exciting projects & build app from scratch end to end. The partners range from start-ups to large multi-nationals, you will gain a range of experience & work with a talented team.
- Extensive experience as an iOS developer, working with Swift.
- Mentoring members of staff and showing leadership qualities.
- Able to work in a client facing role.
- Able to keep improving own skills and wanting self-improvement
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum practices
- Remote working! Freedom of up to 4 days per week
- Able to work on different projects worldwide. They will help with visas etc…
- Personal allowance benefits up to £1,250 to spent per year
- Free gym classes
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the position Senior iOS Engineer
Please register your CV with us below in order to apply for this role: