Senior Data Scientist | London | Competitive Salary
££65,000 - £85,000
Salary: £65,000 – £85,000
Location: North West, London
Key Skills: Scala, Hadoop, Machine Learning, AWS
Currently recruiting for a huge online retailer, who are on the hunt for Senior Data Scientists to join their powerful team of tech minded individuals. You as the Data Scientist will:
- Act as a chief Data Scientist on all team projects involving multiple backers.
- Review bulky, complex datasets to reveal patterns, correlations and common trends.
- Steer advancements of machine learning techniques to model product demand based on customer behavioural and preference.
- Mentor & manage other fellow colleagues to implement statistical analyses and data pipelines.
- Teach other Analysts and members to increase influence to additional products or commercial units.
As the Senior Data Scientist, you will be part of a highly innovative team working on interesting and difficult problems. Leveraging cutting edge technology to build products that will shape the way this business works.
- Strong programming skills using Scala, Python, R or C#
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
- Hadoop & AWS
- Generous salary
- Bonus and pension scheme
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days’ holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen costs
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales for the businesses products
- Life Insurance & medical care
- And tonnes more
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like to hear more, feel free to drop me an email at Roberto.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you’re currently unavailable but know someone who might be perfect for the role, feel free to highlight this opportunity.
Apply for the position Senior Data Scientist | London | Competitive Salary
Please register your CV with us below in order to apply for this role: