PPC Executive (French or German Speaking)
Our client, a well know Digital Agency, working with some of the biggest brand names in the market, are looking for a PPC Executive with a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing.
You will be part of the expanding London Search Team, looking after strategy, planning and execution for one of the big 5 markets in Europe. The role will require the ability to speak either French of German. You will report into the PPC Director for Europe.
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, Writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Reporting – assist the PPC manager in pulling and updating the monthly reports from Search Engines and Bid Management tools (DoubleClick)
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Search universe and discuss potential opportunities with the Search Team
- Ensure the PPC channel is aligned with all promotional activity across the other marketing channels
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics, Web Dev etc.
If you are interested then please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below and we will respond with the full job description. If you are not interested but know of someone who might be or can recommended anyone that will be suitable we would also be very appreciative. Check out our referral scheme.
Apply for the position PPC Executive (French or German Speaking)
Please register your CV with us below in order to apply for this role: