My client has rapidly become the number 1 platform for online competitions within multiplayer games, based in really cool offices in central London now with millions of users, hosting thousands of tournaments and millions of game sessions monthly with exceptional levels of growth. They are looking for a DevOps engineer with strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Kubernetes. You will create cloud formation templates to build AWS services and/or container-based environments that support their wide range of different applications.
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Rate: £400 per day
Duration: 12 Months
- 3+ Years as a DevOps Engineer for a large online consumer, media or social company.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS and Kubernetes)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Strong experience with MongoDB and REDIS
- A working understanding of code and script (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
If this sounds of interest to you, or somebody you know, send a CV in below!
Apply for the position DevOps Engineer
Please register your CV with us below in order to apply for this role: