Data Scientist (R, Python, Spark/Hadoop)
Data Scientist (R, Python, Spark/Hadoop) – London – £100k per annum
My client, a global, and well known company based in central London are building on their data science/Executive consultant team and need to supplement the business with an additional 5 data scientists (of varying degrees of experience). The ideal candidate will have a blend of Statistics, engineer/coding and business consultancy experience. You must be a strategic thinker able to come up with solutions and cost implications.
- You will be working closely with a renowned name in the Data Science industry on Greenfield projects for FTSE 100 companies.
- You will have responsibility for leading consulting engagements, providing analytics and Information Management subject matter expertise into consulting engagements and supporting the development solutions to meet current business needs.
- This is an interesting a varied role which will allow a mixture of data science and client facing, travel to client sites both nationally and internationally will also be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Skills & Requirements
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Commercial Experience with R or Python
- Experience or good knowledge with Spark or Hadoop
- Good knowledge of statistics
- IM (information Management) and Analytics experience
- Experience or “the ability” to be client facing
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply below.
Know some-one that would be perfect………we are currently running a recommendation scheme and will reward you with an iPad Mini for a successful recommendation (terms apply).
Apply for the position Data Scientist (R, Python, Spark/Hadoop)
Please register your CV with us below in order to apply for this role: