A well know, global technology focused digital agency that designs and builds unique, complex digital solutions are recruiting or an Architecture Director for a 12 month position
The Technology team sits firmly at the centre of this agency, with all disciplines jointly collaborating to deliver to their clients.
The current dominant theme is the move towards connected commerce, requiring complex technology programmes combining content/experience management, e-commerce, identity and access, campaign management and data/personalization.
- Definition, product selection, solution design and planning of multiple technical projects
- Engage directly with clients to help them make the right decisions and help them implement the best solutions
- Attending and also leading project board level meetings
- Lead and mentor other architects
- Client-facing consultancy skills
- Java experience/Knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager 6
- Experience in implementing ESBs (preferably MuleESB) and API Management (preferably Apigee).
- Experience of Elasticsearch and Adobe Search & Promote
- Knowledge of identity and access management (preferably OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0).
- A solid understanding and experience of the vendor recommendation/selection process
- Experience of delivering platforms to a range of infrastructures, including cloud, combined with a contemporary understanding of DevOps and associated tooling.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com or apply below.
Apply for the position Architecture Director
Please register your CV with us below in order to apply for this role: